It's your bike, and you deserve the best motorcycle insurance coverage. Whether it’s a midweek cruise or a weekend trip with friends, your thoughts are far away from insurance—and we'd like to keep it that way. With our motorcycle insurance, you can make sure that you will be protected while on the road, both when you have a set destination and on much needed joyrides.
No matter what you own—a sport bike, cruiser, standard, touring bike, or a sweet custom ride, you can turn to us for great rates and great coverage.
What Motorcycle Insurance Covers
Of course you don't plan on crashing your bike or having it stolen but if bad luck gives you the nod, you'll be glad you have top notch cycle insurance coverage.
Having motorcycle insurance coverage benefits you, your bike and others on the road. Here is a rundown of the coverages included:
- Accessories coverage provides protection for your accessories. You must, however, carry comprehensive or collision coverage on your policy. Accessories may include: saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces and CB radios. If needed, additional coverage can be purchased. Collision coverage provides protection for your helmet as well. (Coverage amounts vary by state.)
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle and also provides you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your motorcycle when it hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision, such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury protection coverage provide medical coverage for yourself and your passengers. You may select medical coverage in most states.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to someone else's property while operating your motorcycle and provides you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver in a crash that is not your fault.