Commercial Property Insurance

How will you replace your business’ property in the event of a fire, theft, or severe storm? A catastrophic loss could close down your business temporarily or indefinitely. Commercial Property Insurance is one of the most important investments you can make to ensure the future of your business.

Our commercial property insurance in California may include coverage for:

  • Structure (building)
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Lost inventory
  • Landscaping
  • Signs
  • Loss of income
  • And more…

Which Commercial Property Insurance is Right for You?

This policy helps protect the building you own/lease for your business, as well as your business personal property, including tools and equipment, inventory, and furniture.

Here are some of the things that a Commercial Property policy would help protect:

  • Your building(s)
  • Any outdoor sign(s)
  • Furniture and equipment 
  • Inventory
  • Fencing and landscaping
  • Others’ property
  • Accounting records and your company’s valuable documents

Basic Property Insurance will usually cover losses caused by fires, explosions, theft, damage from vehicles or airplanes, and vandalism. You can add coverage for earthquakes and breakage of glass.

Commercial Property policies pay for your losses based on either the replacement cost or the actual cash value of your items.

  • Replacement Cost (RC): the amount necessary to repair, replace or rebuild property, with comparable materials and quality without deducting any amount for depreciation.
  • Actual Cash Value (ACV): the cost to replace an item with new property of similar style and quality, but deducting depreciation.

Typically, premiums for policies that pay on an ACV basis are lower than RC because a lower limit is used due to deducting depreciation.

Important Disclaimer: Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.


We Serve You  Get Quote